We strive to maintain a high-energy, creative atmosphere at NOVA Marketing HQ, keeping our competitive edge sharp through innovation and passion. These are five habits we cultivate to preserve our dynamic office environment:
• Step Up: When we see chances to take on more responsibility and step out of our comfort zones, we take them. These are all-star moments that help us build momentum in our careers.
• Network: Everyone knows that being connected is one of the pillars of success in the digital age, but what may be less well known is how invigorating it is to add people to our networks. Plus, the larger our contact lists, the more access we have to cutting-edge techniques being used in other markets that we can use to freshen up our own campaigns.
• Seek Advice: Teamwork is a NOVA Marketing value that influences our operations, and also our interactions. We are open to giving and receiving feedback, because we know that a win for one of us is a win for us all.
• Adopt a Learner’s Mind-Set: New knowledge often precedes a fresh perspective, so we encourage a habit of continual learning in all our team members.
• Embrace Lateral Moves: We’re all about moving forward in our careers, but sometimes lateral moves provide greater learning opportunities and ways for us to make more meaningful contributions.
We use these five tips to keep inspiration high in our office. Check out NOVA Marketing’s [Newswire] feed to learn more.